Friday, August 24, 2007

Welcome :)

Several years back, I spent about four years writing reviews for DesiClub.com. With time and more important commitments (a little something called university), I was forced to keep my film-watching and review-writing on the back-burner for a while. In other words, unless you were subscribed to my Xanga, you probably never read one.

But now, with my blogging addiction back in full swing, I've decided to create this blog where I can share my thoughts on the latest Hindi films. Of course, I also watch English films, but let's not kid ourselves. It is far easier to poke fun at Hindi films, that too in the satirical tone with which I like to write.

So sit back and enjoy, argue with me if you will. I am always amused by those who disagree and the arguments they put forth. And don't hesitate to share this with your friends.

1 comment:

sanam89 said...

This is fun! I'll mos def be back to comment. Keep it up.
I haven't watched Metro/Cash and I've only seen half of sholay ( i know, pathetic) so I can't exactly agree/disagree with you on these. (Is that what I'm suppose to do here. Agree/Disagree?)
I do agree with this much. Kareena Kapoor dancing = disaster