Monday, November 19, 2007

Conjugal Clothing?



Abhiwariya have done it again. After their choreographed salsa dance at Aishwarya's recent birthday, better known as Ash-Bash 2007, the couple we all love to hate graced the audio release of Gangotri in ...matching denim jeans and white collar shirts. The staple yet stale fashion statement notwithstanding, one can only assume they firmly believe that 'the couple that dresses together...stays together'. Cheesy much?
The good news is that the two are looking fit, and Abhi baby is on his way to outgrowing wifey's hair.

P.S. - We neither know what Gangotri is, nor do we particularly care.

3 comments:

Prachi Patel said...

i noticed that too...! Ugh eww

Anonymous said...

Ugh. I really loved Abhi before he got married. Now I couldn't care less.

Anonymous said...

I find it amusing how Sr. AB dyes his head but not his beard; and I also found the matching couple dress silly when I first saw this picture on rediff...